Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Does It Mean When Your Temperature Is 96.5

The I-52!

Photobucket
A yellow submarinocartera!

We're in an era that many people will find it ... the less ... disgusting. Exam time. These days when you realize your career and you do not like to study more used to very little. Anyway, is the fate of many (myself among many) to realize later, what the hell am I doing?. At least I passed the vanity and one can run away from home, where hypocrisy takes over for a few days, before returning to his retreat in his student flat. It's funny, recently ended a week wanted to go back to my house and all that. Now, I can not wait to finish the weekend back to my apartment. I have to come every weekend to teach, is what has to be a tutor. Of course, I particularly enjoy teaching enough concpetos of Physics, is that my physics ... I can. But hey, too many things I can (see Toblerone), especially I like the stories are amazing and which I had no idea. Today's story has a curious origin. I am one of those guys who like to put posters in his room (I hate empty walls) and I have one of National Geographic's lost treasures. From time to time he made a vistacillo to say, go see that most curious thing. Until the other day, I noticed that there was a dot in the middle of the Atlantic. The dot said, "Japanese submarine I-52." I, as always, I thought, what the hell does a Japanese submarine in the middle of the fucking Atlantic Ocean? I searched the net for networks and found the less curious story, short but curious to see her masters!

Photobucket
The dream of every kid.

I, who was a dreamer small (until the weight of the world crushed my spirit), always had special fascination for submarines. What child has not had it? They were big things that sank in the sea and you could live there without makeshift, and I thought maybe I could find the lost city of Atlantis. But one thing that is getting older, is that unfortunately you see things more clearly. And a submarine is very well ... but today's submarines are used for war, and a submarine in a war is a death trap. Where are you going to run away if they attack the submarine? home?, I think not. If we consider that a submarine operating at an average depth of 50 meters ... no .... could occur to me. There are stories of sailors who escaped from a submarine attack was a relatively shallow depth. Many died in the lungs traps / exploited because of the pressure.

Photobucket
The I-52.

Unfortunately, the history of I-52 is located in the Second World War, a time when the man ... well, as it was mostly stupid. Humans kill each other not sure why and the bosses are quietly sitting in their comfortable armchairs with copichuelas newspaper. We are 1944 and is a submarine, the I-52 that is about to sail for Japan, toward the Atlantic. The I-52 was a Japanese submarine in First Class, the biggest ever build throughout, much more than today. Cargadito was of special gifts for some friends of the Japanese at that time, the Nazis. Specifically wore rubber, molybdenum, opium, tin, quinine, tungsten and gold bullion. The official mission of the I-52 was to share supplies with a German submarine in the middle of the Atlantic.

Photobucket
The Germans greeted the Japanese. "Hello, spring roll!"

succeeds in making this meeting the June 23, 1944 and all is joy and joy. Are given hands, exchanged greetings gangsters and each strip to your home.
Unfortunately, the submarine was detercado by American aircraft and destroyed it shortly after the encounter, taking the lives of the crew. But the most curious is that according to some historians, the I-52 had something other than opium and gold. According to some, had a secret letter of surrender of Japan to the USA. This letter should be delivered at a port of France to negotiate the Nazi surrender in Switzerland. But apparently this letter never reached its destination and we all know the war ended. The fault was not of those who destroyed the submarine, they had no idea. There were only errands. Today
know where the submarine. Somewhere in the Atlantic some 5000 meters deep. I want to save the document to see if the peace treaty still around, and if there is also some gold to see if it falls.

Photobucket
The bow of the I-52.

Funny how the story has been changed according to which things had happened, but the evolution of events seems capricious and things have gone well. A phrase that everyone is horrified by the atomic bombs were useful to end the war. Unfortunately ... yes. The war is over in a couple of days, saving 4 or 5 years most stupid war would have cost many more lives. The reality is sometimes so hard ... We have the example now, the earthquake in Haiti. The Brazilian press is outraged by a Haitian consul statements saying that the earthquake has been good to them. So at first, seems like a lot ... but ... is that basically he's right. Encabronante fucking seems to say that an earthquake is fine, but if you examine the facts ... you're right, unfortunately. Well, I think it's time to leave the track and finish post. Within hours migraré back to Seville to be at peace with myself, so ... to be yourselves! I said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment