Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bmi Calculator Female Large Breasts

Stardust Mission!

Photobucket I
Sweeping, sweeping come.

I know I'm a horrible person to put aside the blog and no explanation, but frankly, I want to depress with my mental state, and my emotional ups and downs. I am in transition to a very particular time in my life, these things happen. Not too much but I think it is affecting my relationship with my flatmates, but I pull buenom pa Lante!'m Not so tense, just a little tired of the hustle and bustle that is in my house lately. It turns out that we changed the jacuzzi in the bathroom of my room, I was pretty spoiled. Water heated to 43 ° C, and I wanted to 42 º C, mind you bone. Actually just kidding, you're tired of early, tutoring, help with housework, that sort of thing. Best of all was that this week as "holy" I've been pretty quiet and has helped me to tidy my cerebror and enjoy some of my favorite things. One of my favorite things is the universe, that if he gives for thinking hoooras and hours, and of course one of those quiet vole ran with the theme of the previous post, and as a dear reader of the blog. Franky., Is asked by Aerogel and foreign applications since this post was born about the Stardust mission, in which the Aerogel played a vital role to bring understanding about where we live. I think it is right that my dear readers (I love you all, that nice people you are!), So it is useful to know the Aerogel, among other things. A view to be used in the Stardust!

Photobucket
The mission is more or less well.

I think the whole world knows NASA, the government agency that almost completely takes the lead in space science today, thank goodness that Europe is putting the batteries as well as other countries. But NASA's who have them better jobs and that makes the missions more fucking amazing that you can find. One of these missions was completed and Stardust mission, a mission that teia the simple task of collecting dust particles from the tail of comet Wild 2. There's nothing more simple, you take a broom and dustpan a comet is a few million miles from Earth and Case Somedays it works. To me, personally, I am overwhelmed by the technical section of any space mission. As balls are able to take a pileup that humans have made, make it work, send him to a place unseen, to fulfill its mission and the safe return pileup with the mission accomplished to perfection.
With the Stardust mission were 10 years of planning and 7 years of interplanetary flight. All this technical section is more than commendable. Hundreds of people united in one purpose, to know more about the universe around us and welcomed us. All of them thinking about how to solve the complicated problems that bringing a device to send a million miles from our comfortable home.

Photobucket
A broom very expensive.

The fact is that everything was fine. The encounter with the comet was a cosmic ballet dancer which our camelas the comet to steal valuable information (yet very spies heard). The probe was placed to comet's tail, and spread the racket with the cells filled with Aerogel. The particles had the misfortune to hit the aerogels, were held in the magical substance, preserved in perfect condition, ready to return to earth.

Photobucket
Is that a fly, or cosmic dust?

Once wiped the dust that was there (suckling pig are comets), the probe turned way home. Quickly chuperchónica atmófera entered the land (and about 46446 km / h) and landed somewhere in Utah (pronounced Yuta). All material bearing precious special embedded in the cells filled Aerogel is divided among more than 150 scientists around the world throwing pretty amazing data on the composition of the dust of the comet's tail.

Photobucket Impact
Aerogel.

The first results obtained by scientists in early 2006 were the interesting sea. Comets, or at least the comet Wild 2 (known by its dust), housed in its interior components much more complex than previously thought, such as titanium, vanadium and nitrogen.
These minerals are formed at extremely high temperatures. This leaves us with the question of whether they formed in this solar system, at the beginning of this or if they come from the death of a star. Of course we must bear in mind that these minerals were then to move 45 times the distance between Earth and the Sun to reach the Kuiper Belt where comets are formed, all in an unimaginable time for our brains.

Photobucket
The boffins charged with the results.

And all this to ask the most astute. To learn more about the world around us! that is really exciting. Just look at the leaf of any tree to realize the wonders it contains. And we humans, we send a probe to somewhere in the universe, to see what was there and we were surprised that in store future? I do not know, I just hope that people keep asking questions and do not stop, it would be quite worrying, so you know, to ask questions! I said!



0 comments:

Post a Comment