Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cr2025 Lithium Battery At Walmart

A little about me! Death of the Sun

Photobucket

Had already been wanting to put some of me in these parts. And it looked about the ins and outs of the computer found a couple of files that llevasba been wanting to put here. No big deal, is nothing more than a couple of microrrlatos I wrote some time ago. With one of them, to see if that guess, I was second in every category of a contest in which I appeared. The truth is that I laughed a lot when I heard the news. I did not win anything but I was impressed that people like is that I have the habit of thinking that many of the things I write are not going to like and not do anything right and all that stuff. But hey, if I have people beside me encouraging me to follow and that helps a lot. Also comments are always very encouraging, because if someone reads something I write, it means that it appears that I do bad. Without further ado, here are the pair of micro I hope you like them.

a friend.

Today, we are all gathered here to bid farewell was a great human being. He was one of the 8 first to arrive, nearly 50 years ago. He was the one who solved many of the problems of emissions, air purifier and a thousand other things. Thanks to him we are all here, we have achieved the impossible, to start from scratch. He never accepted any merit for all this, but if the human race has a future, thanks to him. It was also the man that made me happy all the time we've been here. It was the latest step, but the first of us to leave. Today we commend your remains to the red earth of this world, a new opportunity for humans. You were like the father of us all, but mostly gone, a friend.



A child can still remember my father in the only window that was not brought home. Ever vigilant, attentive to the front yard. No I have many clear memories of that time, but I do remember the hammer, the noise of the tables and the tub filled with water. I do not remember when he left Mom. But if I remember my dad in the window with his rifle, a little food and the picture of Mom. Still retain the photo, wrinkled.
One day I heard the bad people out, and went to the corner of siemrpe to cover my ears as I watched my father shoot. I remember how tense it was suddenly, and shook his head and began to mourn. I watched his hands in his ears, and heard muffled voice of my father's broken. In an instant photo frowned and fired. It took me long to realize what happened, I ... was just a kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment