Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rash On Arms And Butt

a Gheg on the night of kings, happy day to all effects


Tonight is the night of the heart chakra, in ancient times, magicians and alchemists in Egypt, they knew positively that there was a special alignment, allowing a union halls of light. Thus symbolically identified with the magic, the stars and the birth of Christ-child.

religions are many customs that i have accepted, and cults that work, but energy is undoubtedly the most intense day of talks about the inner child, that subpersonality which contains all of our emotional baggage, so I invite you to a game, very beautiful. Write your letter, a very special letter, some traditions burn at twelve o'clock, others kept in a special box, filled with gems or Reiki energy, light displayed, etc ... ..
No matter, the ritual after all, allows us to focus the energy on this, but who really energizes the will power and thought, at the time of writing.

(Some in Barcelona for many years that we do in the library synthesis, at twelve o'clock, and as always accomplished everything i every year more and more people. But at home also works)

chose a role, and in the front you can put everything that has to do with images of light, peace and a desire:

Let the light shine into the hearts of men in Gaia, that peace returns within men ... ..

can draw pictures, like children, the more beautiful more energy.
On the back, we start by thanking at least 5 things, that if we move forward, (the month payments during the year that a child take their studies, even a battle, the oxygen we breathe, for rain water, etc.) is incredible abundance that surrounds us, and how little value, if not accept many things fill our lives just at the right time, the receive channel is disabled, because they do not serve, and focus only what we think is missing.

Who says five say more ... ..

And finally, to start:

Dear Magi, from the light of my heart and hope in the processes of life, I thank you for all the good that I came in this year, and especially to ask my angel of confidence, by:

Each writes what really worries you, always positive, never with lock for power, put examples:

I open to receive good and new revenue
I trust that my life bring man or woman that allows me to grow and love in harmony
light I pray for good in the disease ... ... what better help you in your process ... etc.
want to get rid of kilos more ...
trusted to understand the problems with my neighbors ... etc. And
countless requests for us, for ours on the planet.

I remember the first I wrote, I needed paper, I wrote everything and more that came to my head, and I remember last year ... ... that everything I need, I arrive on time and as you might understand some things do not materialize or are not good for me, and so the rest of my world.

Seem a game right?, Because many have seen those wishes, and so year after year they return to the alchemists the 5-pointed star, communication is the movement of our being, conscious man expansion of energy, each end has a power on, foot-walking ability in our lives, and the ability to create life on our own to walk, the two arms - the ability to give and receive. And the head, the ability to create through thought and word, the word, well that is a mere outline of the symbolism of the star of Bethlehem or staff up, creating in life and not only

should be on tonight, we could do the exercise daily, but at least today, let us be children, working with the 6 chakra, the brow and let the mind do not stop the flow of the pineal, let the joy of living and confidence in not knowing how, play on behalf of our heart, a big kiss and I challenge you to do, but I machacáis next year, but it is wonderful, leave a space to be a child once a day and see how synchronicities happen when we leave.

Happy Twelfth Night, Elsa

0 comments:

Post a Comment